Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long is the delivery time within Germany?
Under normal circumstances (ie not before Christmas and Easter) it takes one to two business days after we received the payment.
2. With which parcel service do you ship?
We ship exclusively with DHL as an insured package.
3. How do I find out where my shipment is at?
As soon as your order has been shipped, you will get an e-mail with a tracking link.
4. Is there a discount for the purchase of a certain amount of spray cans?
Yes, if the quantity of a specific sort of can (Alien, Hardcore, MTN 94, …) is a 120 pieces or more, we vacate a discount by prior agreement.
5. Is it possible to order on invoice?
Youth centers, schools and other public/government facilities can order from us on invoice, as we have previously received a confirmation of the respective cost carrier.
6. Is the German VAT omitted for orders from Switzerland?
Yes, German VAT is omitted for Swiss customers (with place of delivery in Switzerland).
7. In which countries does the mtn-shop.de send?
Currently we deliver to Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Switzerland, France, Great Britain, Italy, Finland, Ireland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary and Greece.
8. Where can I find the shipping cost to my country?
Within the menu item Terms of Sale You can find a shipping cost table.
9. Are the colours as shown on your internet-shop?
Yes, we try to match the colours as close as possible, but they may vary from screen to the original.
10. Can I pick up my order at your shop?
No, it's not possible to pick up orders at the warehouse.
11. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, by e-mail stating your name and order number.
12. Do all common caps fit on MTN cans?
Due to the variety of caps available, we ask you for clarification in a particular case by phone or e-mail.
13. We organize a jam/event/party, can you support us?
Generally, we are not into money sponsorships, but we do support selected graffiti-events with materials. Requests should be made via e-mail with a full contact, a project description and a press kit (PDF) with all major frame data (When? Where? Who? etc.).
14. Can you send me some stickers, posters and promotional material?
We add a changing selection of stickers, free stuff, posters and/or catalogues to all orders. Due to logistical reasons, a delivery without ordering is unfortunately not possible.